To manage or be a successful member of a waitstaff team requires understanding the rules of quality service. This program teaches how to better "interact" with foodservice staff and customers.
HHFKA 2010 Food Safety CE Hours: 12
Great Service Sells!
Check averages increase when patrons enjoy the total dining experience. Service is the number one reason customers recommend a restaurant.
Earn More with Service, is another of the TAP Series Enhanced e-learning programs providing a media rich educational experience even on slow speed dial-up Internet connections.
To manage or be a successful member of a waitstaff team requires understanding the rules of quality service. This program teaches how to better "Interact" with foodservice staff and customers. Students learn by observing, experiencing and interacting with methods to provide great customer service. They further learn, that while most everyone dining at an establishment orders a main course; items ordered before and after enhance the overall dining experience.
• Sales of appetizers, premium drinks, and desserts can increase check amounts by 25% to 50%.
• Great service alone can increase a tip by 20% to 30%. These two factors can mean thousands of dollars per year to servers, and add tens of thousands more dollars annually to gross sale
10 - Steps to Service Excellence
The 10 Steps to Service Excellence are steps to moneymaking serving techniques:
• Suggestive selling, cross selling, and up-selling.
• Selling more by painting tasty word pictures.
• The first impression is everything.
• How do your employees measure up?
• The importance of projecting a positive, knowledgeable image.
• The value of teamwork.
• Dealing effectively with challenging customers.
• And, an optional lesson on serving and selling alcohol.
This program is designed for easy management of student study results with a centrally located account management database. This database provides training scores that can be reviewed and printed out individually by lessons or as a total record of the students complete course history. Also, handout worksheets for each lesson are available on the TAP web site and can be customized for post training follow-up.