- Rated "Highly Recommended" by the National Association of City, County, State and Federal Sanitation Regulators, NEHA. (learn more)
- Online Food Safety training achieved a 100% certification examination first time pass rate in a study conducted by The Ohio State University. (learn more)
- University of Illinois study proves online is effective as a classroom. (learn more)
- Offers the only training warranty. (Click here to see warranty requirements)
- Is the most widely accepted, by regulatory agencies, on-line food manager's training in the country. (Please check with your local and state agencies to see if
the program is accepted).
High-quality presentation and simple to use. Hours of video, audio, and interactive learning games, with all text and narration in English, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese. 97.3% first-time pass rate for those following warranty requirements. Qualified students that fail the examination are re-trained with no further cost.
1,100 local test centers nationwide. Test center contact information offered at the end of the course or at the Test Centers link on the home page. Examination cost is not covered by purchase of training course. Contact test center for current examination price.
All the knowledge needed to pass any of the ANSI-accredited food manager approved exams is provided.
Lesson One: The Need For Food Safety Training
Lesson Two: Foodborne Illness: An Overview
Lesson Three: Foodborne Illness and Allergies
Lesson Four: Personal Hygiene
Lesson Five: Keeping Food Safe
Lesson Six: Purchasing and Receiving
Lesson Seven: Storing Food
Lesson Eight: Thawing, Preparing, Cooking, Cooling, Reheating
Lesson Nine: Serving Food Safely
Lesson Ten: Equipment and Utensils
Lesson Eleven: Facilities and Equipment
Lesson Twelve: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Lesson Thirteen: Pest Control
Lesson Fourteen: Active Management Control and HACCP Systems
Hundreds of major educational institutions, corporations, and government organizations use this program as a credit course of study and/or to prepare staff for the ANSI-accredited
food manager examination.