- Rated "Highly Recommended" by the National Association of City, County, State and Federal Sanitation Regulators, NEHA.
- Online Food Safety training achieved a 100% certification examination first time pass rate in a study conducted by The Ohio State University.
- University of Illinois study proves online is effective as a classroom.
- Offers the only training warranty. (Click here to see warranty requirements)
- Is the most widely accepted, by regulatory agencies, on-line food manager's training in the country. (Please check with your local and state agencies to see if
the program is accepted).
High quality presentation and simple to use. Hours of video, audio and interactive learning games, with all text and narration in both English and Spanish. No time limits. Take as much time as needed. 97.3% first time pass rate for those following warranty requirements. Qualified students that fail the examination are re-trained with no further cost.
1,100 local test centers nationwide. Test center contact information offered at the end of the course or at the Test Centers link on the home page. Examination cost is not covered by purchase of training course. Contact test center for current examination price.
All the knowledge needed to pass any of the ANSI-accredited food manager approved exams is provided.
Lesson One: The Need For Food Safety Training
Lesson Two: Foodborne Illness: An Overview
Lesson Three: Biological, Chemical and Physical Contamination
Lesson Four: Common Foodborne Illnesses and Intoxications
Lesson Five: Hygiene, Health, and Food Safety
Lesson Six: Purchasing and Receiving Foods
Lesson Seven: Storing Food and Supplies
Lesson Eight: Preparing and Cooking Food
Lesson Nine: Serving Safe Food
Lesson Ten: Equipment and Utensils
Lesson Eleven: Cleaning and Sanitizing
Lesson Twelve: Pest Control
Lesson Thirteen: Facilities
Lesson Fourteen: Management Control and HACCP Systems
Lesson Fifteen: Practice Examination
Hundreds of major educational institutions, corporations, and government organizations use this program as a credit course of study and/or to prepare staff for the ANSI-accredited
food manager examination.